Some 250 global biopharmaceutical executives were asked by the Economist Intelligence Unit about how they intend to drive growth for their companies. And here are the key findings:
Expansion into new geographic markets is one of the top three growth strategies for biopharma companies
Almost a quarter of biopharma executives are looking to grow their market share in emerging markets in LATAM and MEA
More executives are optimistic about greater returns to be gained from emerging markets such as Russia, Indonesia – compared to China and India
Lack of country-specific knowledge is the biggest concern for operating in new markets
Companies need to build local knowledge to develop and execute a successful growth strategy
Clearstate’s growth consulting services can help companies answer key questions to develop and execute a successful go-to-market strategy:
- Which customers and markets to prioritise to reach your business goals?
- What is the addressable market in each country?
- What are the key policy and regulatory initiatives unfolding in each market and the implications for your business and product line?
- What capabilities, stakeholder relationships and processes are required for successful market entry?
- How can you differentiate your products and services to gain market share?
For more on the Economist Intelligence Unit’s report, download The changing biopharma risk equation.
To speak to EIU Healthcare’s consulting team on how we can help you grow your business, please contact us at email@example.com.