Along with changes in the socio-demographic and economic environment, the healthcare market in China is undergoing structural changes due to ongoing healthcare reforms, evolving market dynamics and, most importantly, changing needs of patients in China.
Clearstate shares five key trends that will impact the healthcare market by 2020 to help pharmas and medtechs prepare for the future market.
Download the whitepaper to understand more about the five key trends:
- Gradual emergence of new service providers, although public hospitals will remain the key provider of health services
- Private health insurance will take off, driven by a demand from higher income individuals and enterprises
- Strong government support for domestic players, but only selected “local stars” will flourish
- Definition of “Health” extends beyond just treatment with more emphasis on wellness and health-management
- M-Health will proliferate with consumer-driven Apps accelerating faster than Hospital related Apps