Over the next 5 years, healthcare markets in South-East Asia like Indonesia and Philippines will exceed growth in BRIC healthcare markets.
Our latest whitepaper offers a market-by- market outlook for all 10 countries in South-East Asia from 2016-2020, and identifies 5 mega-trends shaping South-East Asia’s healthcare landscape to help pharmas and medtechs capitalise on these emerging trends.
Download the whitepaper to understand:
- How can companies capture volume growth from expanding healthcare coverage?
- The new face of South-East Asia’s patients that is creating new growth segments
- How to maximise the delivery of drugs and diagnostic tests through a growing private healthcare sector?
- How digitalisation impacts different countries?
- The AEC and TPP impact on local market access and business environments for foreign companies
- What mid and long-term strategies are needed to enter and expand in your business in South-East Asia?
(You will be redirected to Economist Intelligence Unit’s page.)